Last reviewed on June 13, 2023
Table of Contents
- What Data Do We Collect?
- How Do We Collect Data?
- How To Opt Out of Cookies
- Enlitic’s Purpose For Processing This Data
- Is My Data Secure?
- Does This Privacy Notice Apply To Other Websites?
- Your Rights Pertaining Your Data
- How Long Will Your Personal Data Be Retained?
- Data Protection Officer
- Authorized Representative
Enlitic minimizes the information collected to only what is needed. Enlitic collects the following personal data on this website:
- Personal Identification Information (Name, Email Address, Phone Number, other contact information, etc.
- Any other information you choose to provide via the forms presented on our website
- Strictly necessary cookies to enable the functionality of the website
- Non-essential cookies that gather the following information to support our enterprise marketing efforts: IP address, operating system, browser type, website usage, device type, region.
Enlitic collects data directly through the following methods:
- You voluntarily fill out a form presented on our website
- You create an account in our Customer Portal
- You submit a resume for our consideration
Enlitic collects data automatically through the following method(s):
- Temporary and permanent cookies to identify users, track website navigation, and gather demographic information about visitors/users
Enlitic does not conduct any automated profiling of personal data on this website.
Click on the link shown, located at the bottom left of the page:
This will open a page that will allow you to modify cookie settings used while on the website. This includes control over Strictly Necessary Cookies and Third Party Cookies.
We will collect and process your personal data for the purpose of delivering services and/or to provide you with information that you have requested. If you submit a job application on our career page, we will process the personal data you choose to submit on the basis of our legitimate interests for ensuring that we recruit the appropriate employees. Enlitic will obtain specific consent before using non-essential cookies for the purposes of marketing performance and website analytics. Enlitic does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to any outside parties. Enlitic collects information for the sole purposes of marketing analytics.
Enlitic is committed to ensuring that your information is secure and held in compliance with applicable laws. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
This privacy notice only applies to this Enlitic website. Please note, our website may contain links to third-party websites. If you choose to follow a link and leave our site, we do not have any control over such website and we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide or make available while visiting such site.
If you have personal data that is stored by Enlitic on this website you have the right to request an exported file of your personal data, including any data you have provided to us. You also have the right to request that we rectify or erase any personal data we hold about you. Requests can be directed to our Data Protection Officer as listed in the section below. Under the GDPR you are also guaranteed the following rights to your personal data:
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right of access
- The right to erasure
- The right to rectification
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Notification of data breaches
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Enlitic will maintain your personal data for only as long as is required to achieve the purpose for which the information was collected.
3420 East Harmony Road
Fort Collins CO 80528
Enlitic has appointed DataRep as our authorized representative for all GDPR related matters in the EU/EEA and UK. For details on how to contact our Data Protection Representative please see the following document: